We had so much fun the first time at Kinman's farm we decided to go back. This time we brought my parents, and a fully charged camera. Unfortunately Keira wasn't to keen on getting her picture taken. Her favorite part was riding the pony. Randy and I decided we need to buy a horse, they charged three dollars for one ride around, apparently that is were the money is!
3 comments:
Cute Keira. LOVE the coat! :) Justin said she is even more adorable than the last time we saw her. The offer's always on the table to come stay with us if you want to use up some of your flight benefits!
Randy and Alanna,
Stink'n cute family! Looks like Randy and Keira had fun in Idaho...Sounds like mom enjoyed herself as well:) Love the pumpkin pictures! Take care!
Aubrey
I love, love, LOVE Keira's coat. So stinkin' cute! Hey I just "boo'ed" you guys. Check out our blog to see what you have to do.
Post a Comment