Monday, August 17, 2009

Symptoms

Keira has been experiencing some strange symptoms lately, for instance:

MEMORY LOSS- she asks me the same questions about 100 times a day the most popular being "mama what are you doing" and "were is daddy"
HEARING LOSS- it seems to come and go especially when I am asking her to do something or it is time for bed
LOSS OF COMMUNICATION SKILLS- lately she has just been using grunts and winy noises

any suggestions or diagnosis?

3 comments:

J.Frey said...

Sorry, no solutiion. But it seems that her and Charlie have caught the exact same bug!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

No idea how to solve this. We've got a whiny one (Sam) over here too. Its so painful sometimes isn't it. Man what us parents go through to raise these kids.

Brett and Rachel said...

Well, I too am at a loss of a cure, but I was hoping you'd fill us in when you find it, because I have a feeling Cade will catch it around 3 years old!