Congrats! I didn't even know you were expecting another one!!! So when is your due date? That is so exciting! Having one of each is awesome, pressure is off now! :)
oh CONGRATS!! you guys will love a boy. Randy, he'll be your little buddy. And Alanna, boys are so sweet to their mommies... I love them!! How fun for you guys to have one of each! When Dan got off the phone with you Randy and said you guys were expecting, I was so excited...
Yeah, so when are you due? I'm due April 5th. Our little ones could be long distance BFF's.
Congrats on a boy on the way! Rob's hoping ours will be a boy too. Four more weeks til our ultrasound. I'm due April 11th so we will have "distant cousins" close in age! Yeah!
no way, three weeks early? that is AWESOME. ok, they won't be as close in age if yours come really early and mine always come late... but still, close enough haha:)
Congrats! I'm so excited for you. Boys are soooo much fun! Maybe the next time we see each other you'll get to meet mine (finally) and I'll get to meet yours :)
Congrats! So, will his room be decorated with airplanes, or are they boycotted right now? :) Cade will have fun with someone his age to play with when we get together! (Hopefully soon!)
16 comments:
Congrats! I didn't even know you were expecting another one!!! So when is your due date? That is so exciting! Having one of each is awesome, pressure is off now! :)
Yay! Congratulations!!
yea! I am so excited for you. I love boys!!!
Congratulations!! I also didn't know you were expecting. When are you due.
oh CONGRATS!! you guys will love a boy. Randy, he'll be your little buddy. And Alanna, boys are so sweet to their mommies... I love them!! How fun for you guys to have one of each! When Dan got off the phone with you Randy and said you guys were expecting, I was so excited...
Yeah, so when are you due? I'm due April 5th. Our little ones could be long distance BFF's.
I am due March 14th. I was three weeks early with Keira, I hoping for that again.
Congrats on a boy on the way! Rob's hoping ours will be a boy too. Four more weeks til our ultrasound. I'm due April 11th so we will have "distant cousins" close in age! Yeah!
Hooray for boys!! I'm not partial or anything.
no way, three weeks early? that is AWESOME. ok, they won't be as close in age if yours come really early and mine always come late... but still, close enough haha:)
and i don't know why my computer is saying it's 3:05 am. it's not:) i know you were so worried.
i'll stop commenting now.
Congrats! I'm so excited for you. Boys are soooo much fun! Maybe the next time we see each other you'll get to meet mine (finally) and I'll get to meet yours :)
One girl, one boy. How perfect!!!! I'm so happy for you--two kids, huh? Bring it on, baby, you guys will do great.
Congrats! So, will his room be decorated with airplanes, or are they boycotted right now? :) Cade will have fun with someone his age to play with when we get together! (Hopefully soon!)
Congrats! I had no clue you were expecting. How exciting!! Lucky to have one of each now!
So glad for you! Hopefully he'll be a little less drama for you! Call me soon, and we'll chat!
Congrats guys! One of each will be awesome. Can't believe how big Keira is -- she is just turning 3 right? She looks pretty tall for her age.
Post a Comment