It was defiantly pass due. I think I was clinging to my baby girl for a little to long. With a baby on the way it was finally time to say goodbye to the crib and hello to a bed. Randy worked so hard on Keira's new room. He painted all the furniture and made the bead board shelf for over her bed. It turned out really cute. I'm not done decorating yet, but it is in a work in progress.
Her crib no longer

6 comments:
How exciting for her. I'm glad she's transitioning so well.
And thanks for the phone call, it was so nice to hear from you! I will definitely be taking you up on your offer :)
hey how are you? that is soooo exciting. She will love it. What a milestone. I love Randy's handy work, it is so pretty. Did you make Kieras letters?
What a cute room. I love the pink and brown.
impressive woodworking and painting skills randy! looks great!!
I love the new room! It is adorable. It makes me want to keep bugging mitch to paint our room pink! Hope all is well with you guys, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEIRA!
Love you all!
Does Randy travel? So cute!
Post a Comment