Randy, Alanna, Keira, & Braden
Wow, what a good lookin' snowman. We gave up after only the bottom part of the snowman.
Oh man that looks fun! You sure know how to make a Californian jealous. Good thing we are headed to Tahoe this weekend. YES!
Hey. I sent you guys a Christmas card, but it just came back to me. I guess it has been lost in the mail for a month! Sorry it never got to you guys! Hope all is going well! Love and miss you!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow, what a good lookin' snowman. We gave up after only the bottom part of the snowman.
Oh man that looks fun! You sure know how to make a Californian jealous. Good thing we are headed to Tahoe this weekend. YES!
Hey. I sent you guys a Christmas card, but it just came back to me. I guess it has been lost in the mail for a month! Sorry it never got to you guys! Hope all is going well! Love and miss you!
Post a Comment