Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sandy Toes, Salty Kisses

My whole family went on a wonderful vacation to Indian Head North Carolina. We had an amazing time. I love seeing the cousins playing together and having a blast in the water. We played all day, ate some amazing food, had a treasure hunt, talent show, and enjoyed adult game nights (if you have never played the game "things" you need to, I don't think I have laughed that much in a long time). I truly enjoyed every minute of the trip, minus the driving part. I don't want to overload this post with pictures, maybe I'll do a vacation picture a day for awhile. My sister is the photographer in the family and I am still waiting to get some pictures from her.
Truly the best place to go on a family vacation.
My nephew Braylon ready for some boarding



I love how Braden looks just like his daddy.


My crazy family, we had tried all morning to get a good family picture in the end I promise you this one was the best!



Flying a kite on the beach, what could be better.




Searching for pirate treasure. Randy set up the whole pirate treasure search. The kids loved it especially my nephew Eran he is really into pirates.





Finding the loot.







my little princess


Braden just relaxing at the beach.









1 comment:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I love the pictures. It looks beautiful. I need an East Coast beach trip sometime. The pirate treasure hunt is a great idea Randy. Call me when you are in CA. Can't wait to see you! I finally met Trish this trip to UT. Now I just need you and Tyler and I think I've covered most of the Lifferths. :)