Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Braden's 1st Birthday

My little guy turned one on Valentine's Day. I know every parent says it, but I can't believe how big he is or how fast the first year went. Braden brings so much joy to our family. He is truly the happiest little baby, always smiling. He is very easy natured unless he is hungry, then watch out! He has the cutest laugh and makes everyone around him smile. He is pure joy. We love him so much and are so glad he is in our family.



We celebrated Braden's birthday with a family party. He was very excited to have all his cousins and Mussie and Papa there.





Braden dived right into his cake. He picked up the whole piece and went at it.







Is there anything cuter than him!!!




Happy 1st birthday little guy.
Braden at one year
-weighs in at 21lbs 10oz
-is starting to walk -12 being the most steps to date
-loves his big sister so much and always wants to be around her
-says mama and dada
-waves bye bye
-loves to explore, he is such a boy if anything is in his way he just climbs right over it
-is into everything , he keeps his mom moving
-loves to smile, laugh, and play








5 comments:

Candi said...

I can't believe he is a year old already! I haven't even met this little guy :( I love a kid who can enjoy a good messy chocolate cake! Very cute :)

J.Frey said...

He is the cutest little guy! Happy Birthday Braden!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

That is so cute he picked up the chocolate cake like that. He is a big boy! Happy 1st Birthday Braden!

Brett and Rachel said...

Happy Birthday little man! I have to say, Cade's second year went just as fast as the first! Hope our little ones can get together to play some time!

Melanie and Spencer said...

So Crazy that he is one! He is such a cutie hope he had a good day!