Friday, April 1, 2011

The Big 30!



Happy Birthday Randy!!!!!



(don't you love how young we look, this is before we were married I think Randy is 21 in this photo)


Today Randy turned the big 30!

In honor of his birthday I want to share 30 things I love about him.


1. That he still looks like he did when he was 21 :)

2. He works so hard to provide for our family

3. He is the best dad and is so willing to help me out with the kids and wants to.

4. Keira said she loves when daddy dances with her

5. he is genuinely nice and so kind to everyone-I don't think he has a mean bone in his body

6. he loves his family so much and would do anything for them

7. he doesn't sweat the small stuff

8. he can always make me laugh-even when we are arguing sometimes he'll just look at me a certain way and we will both just start laughing

9. he is a big kid

10. he takes care of me

11. his good manners- he as always treated me like a lady

12. he is a great friend and would do anything for his friends

13. he is so honest

14. his testimony of the gospel

15. that he takes time to not only play with our kids but with the neighbor kids as well

16. he makes me want to be a better person

17. he loves his job and is so passionate about flying-anyone who has spent 5 min with him knows how much he loves to fly.

18. his loyalty

19. his eyes-they are gorgeous and I am so glad Braden's are the same color

20. that he makes me feel beautiful even when I don't

21. his cute butt

22. that he is always willing to try new things

23. he is so outgoing-he can talk to anyone

24. he is handy around the house

25. he puts up with me

26. how much he loves me and treats me so well

27. that he is a hard worker

28. his patience

29. Keira said she loves when daddy is silly when they are playing together

30. everything- I just love him!!!

4 comments:

Brett and Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Randy! Wow, are you really THAT OLD?! Ha! No,worries, we're right on your tail! Hope you had a good one and look forward to the next time we get to see you guys!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Happy 30 Randy!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday again Randy! Your lucky to have such an amazing wife who loves you and puts up with you! :) he he Love YOU!

Jenae said...

Welcome to the thirties club! I'm just a couple weeks older than you, but I'm sure I have more grey hair.