Monday, March 11, 2013

Change

I have heard that you can always count on one constant in your life and that  is change.  I guess we were due for some big changes in our life in 2012. It  started with the birth of our little Kylie in January, going from a family of 4 to 5 was a huge adjustment. The changes seemed to keep coming all year, unfortunately not all good. Randy's company Comair closed their doors in September leaving us without a job and without many prospects. Luckily Randy got hired on with Sky West Airlines pretty quickly. He left our family in October for two months of training in Utah. During his last week of training he received a call from SEL, a company in Pullman, Washington who he had interviewed with earlier that year. They were looking for another pilot and offered him the job! We jumped at the wonderful opportunity and in Dec. Randy left for another three weeks of training. He arrived home for the Christmas holiday and we started making plans for our move to Washington. Our home finally sold and we will be closing March 28th, yea!! Randy has been working in Washington since January so we are very excited to finally join him in April and I am very excited not be a single mother anymore. It has been a long five months to say the least. We are excited about this next chapter in our lives and thrilled about what a wonderful opportunity this job is for  Randy and for our family. I am very sad to leave our home here, and my family behind.  I can't even think about it without crying, but I do know this is what is best for our family. So Washington here we come.

5 comments:

J.Frey said...

What was it about 2012?!? We had lots of changes last year too...job changes, baby, etc... Here's to hoping things settle down for you in 2013! Good Luck with the move! Love you guys!

M D T and G said...

Wow!! That does seem like a long 5 months. Welcome to Washington though!!! Where are you guys going to live? It may be on the other side of the mountains but you know you have some friends in Seattle! So if you want make a trip over the mountains you should defiantly give us a call.

Brett and Rachel said...

We're excited for you also, to say the least! Hope you like Pullman as much as we do!

Unknown said...

Man. That is a hard half a year. I'm sorry but happy for you! Here is to better days ahead!

abo-bder said...

تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض