Well, after an exhausting few weeks we got in to our home. We signed on the house and Alanna and I went and started to paint. We painted from 1:00pm to 1:30 am. The next day we got started at 9:00 a.m. and finished at 2:00 a.m. The next day we jumped on a plane and went to Utah to see half of the Lifferth Clan graduate. Stacie, Mitch, Spencer, and Mel all graduated from Utah State University. It was a fun weekend, but busy. We got back to Kentucky just in time to move into the house and then I left a few days later for work. And since, I have left I have only got to be home for 1-2 days at a time. I only have one more 3 day trip and then I will get at least 3 days off. So it has been a long month. But we love our new home. We would love to have any visitors that want a place to stay here in Kentucky.
No comments:
Post a Comment