
Today we took Keira to the zoo. We loved watching her get excited about all the animals. She loved the polar bears, she just laughed at them, and watched them intently. Out of all the animals, the goats were her favorite, go figure! By the end of day she was wiped out-literally. We had such a great day, it was nice to get some family time in.
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun time, I love Keira's pigtails!
Randy! I never thought I'd find you on here! How in the heck are ya? Looks like life been great for you. Your daughter is adorable.. keep in touch! My blog is private but e-mail me and i'll add ya if you want! threebrinks@yahoo.com
-Nyree
The reason why we were running through the airport is because I got held up in security. Apparently I look like a terrorist?!? I had to sit in a glass box until someone came and searched every inch of all my belongings. So yea, we looked like loosers sprinting through the airport. Oh well, at least they do their job...
I love your blog! It is so fun to see what you guys are up to. And Keira is getting so big! What a cutie! When do think you guys will be out here again?
-jennie
Randy..This is Lindy (freeman) Spencer. I came across your blog from the NHS blog and I just had to leave a comment. I am so proud of you and all that you are doing. You have such a cute family and your little girl is the cutest thing I have ever seen. If she is into younger guys we can set her and Finn up!! ~Lindy
Post a Comment