Monday, June 16, 2008

Keira's Bear


this is the beloved bear



this is the new bear we got her.



Is this sad or what!



Keira is in love with her teddy bear. She has had bear since the first day she was born. He is her comfort, he goes everywhere she does. He is very loved, and let me tell you it shows. We have washed him several times, it hasn't helped, he looks like he has been to war. Randy and I decided to purchase a new bear, in fact the same exact bear. Keira wants nothing to do with it, she actually gets upset when we give him to her. I guess you can't replace your one true love.

1 comment:

J.Frey said...

That is so cute! Charlie has a blanket that he attached himself to. But now it is falling apart! I thought about replacing it, but I don't think he would allow it. Anna has a similar one that he won't even touch. Kids are so funny like that!