Sunday, September 21, 2008

Emerald Isle

Family vacations are always great, but this one really has been the best. My whole family got to go to Emerald Isle North Carolina for a week. It was so relaxing, which is exactly what we all needed. The water was nice and warm, I swear Randy spent 10 hours a day in the Ocean. He is just like a little kid. Keira loved getting to play in the sand and being with all her cousins. A week later she is still asking for the Ocean, and throws her hands up in confusion saying "were did it go". The beach was so beautiful and private, I think I could live there. The best part though was just being together as a family, it reminds me of what is truly important in life and I am so grateful that we could all be together. I am a horrible photographer, but these are a few pictures that we took. My sister is a much better photographer so I will post more when I get her pictures.





This is our Beach House-it was amazing!


Keira was covered in sand 90% of the time.
This is her smile, lovely isn't it?



Randy and Keira enjoying some ice cream



This is Keira and her cousin Braylon. The kids dug a huge whole
and played in it everyday. It was great, they stayed in there
for hours. All the adults could just lay around, read, and soak up the
sun.




Keira, was a little nervous about going in the Ocean. Unfortunately
this was the first and last time she got into the water.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

That sounds SO nice right now. What a beautiful vacation! You look awesome, by the way.

texaspencers said...

Wow, that looks like a fun vacation. Now you should come to San Antonio and vacation with us!

Aubrey

Taylor said...

I love that vacation! We have been doing it for almost 11 years. It is our favorite! I am glad you guys had such a great time and maybe we can talk the Lifferth bunch into it one of these years! Kiera is darling! Can't wait to see her this weekend! Aimee