Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Isn't this Fun!!!
Keira hates wearing life jackets, I mean hates it. We have tried to get her to wear one all summer at the pool. It always ends with her throwing a huge tantrum and me saying just forget it, it isn't worth it. Well, we are headed for North Carolina in about two weeks to spend a week at the beach. Randy and I both feel strongly that she needs to be wearing a life jacket in the Ocean so we bought her one (by the way great deal at Sam's Club right now, only eight dollars). We decided to make it really exciting for her, and treated it like a new toy. We acted like it was the coolest thing ever-we even put it on her Elmo doll to show her that even Elmo likes wearing life jackets. Well it worked! She put it on and liked it. We decided to test it out in the bath tub, it was pretty funny. Keira will probably hate us in about ten years for taking these, but who could resist. Ha Ha our plan worked.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
This so sooooo funny. I love the way you used elmo. He always wins! haha She is so adorable. Her and Ryker would be a cute couple!
Randy, what a beautiful family! Your little girl is a doll.
Hey, safety first. Even in the tub!
Those pictures are so cute! I'm glad that your plan worked. And Randy I'm sorry there is no personal reference to you in our last posting although your name is now on the slide show so I hope that works :)
I love it! You guys are super parents. Aimee
i miss your posts so update the blog, mmmmmkaaaayy? :)
so i love how the straps just "happen" to fall strategically over the crack covering the goods. coincidence? i think not. hey, modest is hottest!
you guys have the cutest little girl!
Post a Comment