Friday, August 1, 2008
King's Island
Randy and I decided to live it up for our anniversary this year. No, not candles and roses, not a romantic get-away, not even a dinner and a movie. We went to King's Island. It is an amusement park in Ohio, mainly roller coasters and thrill rides. I think we both forgot we aren't teenagers anymore. We rode every roller coaster at the park , some even twice (it wasn't very crowded, we were lucky). We did have fun, but by the end of the day, OK 5:00, we were spent. We both hurt from being thrown around on the coasters, had huge headaches, and were extremely dizzy. Are we old or something? I also discovered that I am not the thrill seeker I used to be. I was terrified on some of the rides, and had extreme anxiety that I was going to fall out of the harness. What has happened to me? I used to ride with such ease and excitement. Oh well, next year I think we will hit a bead and breakfast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Are you serious? I love that you guys went to an amusement park, that's awesome. Happy 5th Anniversary, we think you two have always been great together!
You guys are awesome. Congrats on your 5 years. You guys are just a great couple and great parents! Miss ya!!
Post a Comment