Saturday, July 26, 2008

5 Wonderful Years



Marriage, Marriage is what has brought us together today!
Yesterday was Alanna and my five year wedding anniversary. It has been a wonderful five years. It was not the easiest, however it was worth it. It is pretty amazing to see how our life has changed. We finished College, moved to Kentucky and we both have good jobs. We have a beautiful daughter and a fantastic home. We have gained many new friends and have lost loved ones. We have had the chance to travel around the world together and see many new places. We have been blessed in so many aspects of our lives. But I can honestly say that this has been the best five years. I absolutely love when I get to come home and get hugs and kisses from my two favorite girls. I love when I get to the last day of my trip and look forward to coming home and seeing my girls. It is what helps me get through the longer trips. I want you all to know how much my wife and daughter mean to me. I love them both dearly. I am so glad I get to spend eternity with them both. I am grateful for the true Gospel to bring us these blessings.

3 comments:

allegra said...

happy anniversary you two love birds! i remember your beautiful wedding. hope you got a fun romantic night out.

speaking of wedding stuff, randy i still have that wedding box you gave me to use (where people put cards into...) actually i think it's at my parents house... hahah want it back?

Taylor said...

congrats you two!!!

Nyree said...

Randy.. your family is adorable. Glad life is great for you. Happy Anniversary! -Nyree