Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Our Trip to Utah












This past week we took a trip to Utah to visit family and friends. We started our trip in Bear Lake for camping adventures and fun at the lake. Keira had a blast she was covered in dirt the entire three days. We spent most of my time chasing after her. She was into everything; eating dirt, drinking everyones drinks, and playing in the mud. The lake was beautiful and we enjoyed tubing and boating, both a first for Keira. We also enjoyed a family talent show, including singing, dancing, and acting. Who knew the Lifferth clan was so talented. The trip was made complete with a the great Shasta Shoot Out, please don't ask, it is very gross. Overall we had a good time camping, it is not my favorite thing, but I did endure to the end. Thanks for a fun time. On Saturday night we went to my friend Andrea's wedding reception. Andrea looked so beautiful, it was such a nice reception. I am so happy for her and Tyson. It was good to see all my friends and get a chance to visit. We ended our trip at my brother Brian's house. Brian and Brenda are always such great host, and make the best food. They also have two of the cutest little boys Braylon and Carson. They keep us smiling and laughing the whole time. It was a nice little break from the norm for us, but we were glad to get back home.







1 comment:

J.Frey said...

Fun trip! I'm sad we missed you guys! I wish I could have seen the talent show. I just want to know if Spencer played the trumpet or if randy got out the trombone:)