ah good ol' randy. i found your blog off of the Ash Pace's.. didn't know you had jumped on the bandwagon, horray! i'm kicking myself you didn't visit beantown while we were there dangit. from the pictures it looks like you did the freedom trail, eh? looks as though you've visited some cool places too.
Keira is a DOLL! your family is so cute.. i wish i knew Alanna better--she seems so cool and i think we would have a lot in common. ok, maybe just the same major but we could have been good work out buddies:)
Hey Randy! Your family is beautiful! Your daughter is such a doll. I also have a daughter named Kyrah. Funny, huh? I can't believe you're a pilot. That is so cool. Your poor wife though! You sound like you are gone all the time. I would love to invite you to see my blog, but I need your email address first so that I can grant you access. My husband is a software engineer and real particular about that kind of stuff.:) Good to see you!
2 comments:
ah good ol' randy. i found your blog off of the Ash Pace's.. didn't know you had jumped on the bandwagon, horray! i'm kicking myself you didn't visit beantown while we were there dangit. from the pictures it looks like you did the freedom trail, eh? looks as though you've visited some cool places too.
Keira is a DOLL! your family is so cute.. i wish i knew Alanna better--she seems so cool and i think we would have a lot in common. ok, maybe just the same major but we could have been good work out buddies:)
Hey Randy! Your family is beautiful! Your daughter is such a doll. I also have a daughter named Kyrah. Funny, huh? I can't believe you're a pilot. That is so cool. Your poor wife though! You sound like you are gone all the time. I would love to invite you to see my blog, but I need your email address first so that I can grant you access. My husband is a software engineer and real particular about that kind of stuff.:) Good to see you!
Post a Comment