
No, I did not stage this picture. I was getting ready
for the day and went to check on her, and this is how I found her. It
was pouring rain out side- what could be better than cuddling up with a good book?

Randy was getting ready for work one morning and Keira decided to help him out.
She loves spending time with her daddy.

this is what we are usually left with after she is finished eating, a big cute mess
3 comments:
Randy!!! Holy cow. I went to Jr High and High school with you. You probably don't remember me...but holy cow it's good to see you!
Sara Gleason (kara's buddy)
now Sara Boulter
(I found your blog on the NHS reunion site)
Seriously, could she be any cuter! I love the expression on her messy face! And I love her haircut! Anna could use a haircut too, but I am just not ready to cut it...way to be brave Alanna!
And I LOVE that your guys rode roller coasters for your anniversary! That is the best!
We miss her face, can you believe our babies are going to be 2 years old in just months? It is fun to have kids the same age, I just wish we could hang out more!
Post a Comment