Monday, November 17, 2008

Oh-the Cute Things She Does

this is when I think she is at her sweetest!


I just had to share some of Keira's cuteness. She really is a funny child

*Keira pretends she is hurt and makes us kiss her. For instance the other day she kept saying "my belly, my belly" then she would lift up her shirt and say"kiss it, kiss it" I love that mommy and daddy's kisses can make everything better

*her new favorite movie is the dancing princesses, and she loves to dance around pretending she is one of them

*she loves to pray and we usually end up saying at least two prayers at dinner

* Keira also loves to tell us how pretty she is, the funny thing is she also tells Randy that he is pretty.

*she has such a great since of humor, she is always saying, "that's silly mommy"

man, i love that little girl, she is truly a gift.

2 comments:

allegra said...

Pretty Randy:) classic. Your girl makes me laugh and I've never even met her. One day. Hope you guys are doing well. Please tell Randy hi from Dan!

Jenae said...

Siena does calls herself a princess, pretty and talks on the phone all the time too. She pitches a total fit if she doesn't get to talk to whoever I'm on the phone with. It's kind of embarrassing when people from the ward call and Siena has to talk to them.