Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Vacation Memories

My sister took some really great pictures from our vacation in Sept. I am just now getting around to posting some of my favorites. There are so many good ones that I just chose a couple. Looking at these pictures makes me want to go back so bad. I could really use a vacation right now, oh well I will just live vicariously through photos.

this is one of my favorite pictures of Randy and Keira, it is so precious . Leila
managed to capture the perfect moment.

this is my family, we set up the timer and ended up getting some good
shots, it is hard to get everyone to look and smile at the same time. Dealing with
all those kids is not easy.


I just love this picture of Keira and her cousin Braylon. To me it
just is the picture of summer vacation.

I think the picture speaks for itself!

Isn't she just so cute, I know I'm bias.

4 comments:

J.Frey said...

That first picture of Randy and Keira is priceless! Those pictures makes me miss the warm weather! Are you guys coming out here at all for the holidays?

Ashley said...

What a beautiful vacation--I love that one of Randy and Keira too!

Jenae said...

What gorgeous pictures! I need your address!

Alicia Steere said...

Hi Alana! I just wanted to say that your little girl is adorable! I also love these pictures, how sweet! So how are you all doing these days!?