Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Keira

How did this little angel, get to be so big?











Keira turned two on tuesday! We had a little family party for her on Saturday. She is really into the movie the 12 Dancing Princesses so I made her a ballerina cake. We decorated the house while she was asleep. It was fun the see her suprised little face when she came down the stairs after her nap. She was so excited and loved all the attention. I can't believe she is two, time really does go so fast. It just feels like yesterday I was bringing that little pink buddle home from the hospital. Keira brings us so much joy and happiness in our lives. I remember thinking before we had kids that I just couldn't imagine life with children, now I can't imagine our live without her. We love you Keira, happy birthday!

5 comments:

J.Frey said...

Happy Birthday Keira! What a beautiful little girl!

Brian and Jaime said...

She is so adorable. Happy Birthday Keira!!! You did a great job on the cake Alanna.

allegra said...

happy birthday keira! i guess i didn't realize her and max were only a couple months apart. what a fun day you planned for her! she is so darling.

by the way, wanna email me your address? i'm sending out the good 'ol christmas cards if you want one...

allegra.george@gmail.com

Tim and Melissa said...

I was so happy to see your comment on our blog...which leads me to yours. Yay! I'm horrible at doing anything on facebook, so this way I can actually catch up with you! Your daughter is so darling. Congrats to Randy for being a pilot now. I'll look forward to checking back on your cute family often!

srorro said...

Happy Birthday Keira!! I can't believe you are two now. You need to visit your friend, "Ms. Stacey" soon, okay? Maybe a trip to the mall is in store!

Alanna- give me a call and we'll plan something.

Love you guys!!