This year we couldn't wait to get our tree for Christmas. We thought, "oh, Keira will be so fun, she'll love picking out a tree." She hated it! She would cry every time Randy would touch a tree to look at it, she was screaming " no, daddy, no." It was kind of embarrassing, people were starting to stare at us at the tree lot. I have to admit though, it was actually pretty funny. We decided to decorate the tree after we put her down for bed-two year old, tree, ornaments it just didn't sound like fun. The next morning when she got up and saw the tree, she was truly so excited, the reaction we had wanted all along. Her little face just lit up. We can't wait for Christmas morning to see her reaction, she talks about Santa coming everyday. Having children defiantly make Christmas that much more fun. We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, and enjoying being together with family and friends.
1 comment:
I'm glad she liked the tree! It sounds like you guys had a fun christmas! I love the blog!
Post a Comment