Friday, January 9, 2009

Conversations With A Two Year Old

I just wanted to share some funny conversations Randy and I have had with Keira lately

I was reading Keira Cinderella one night and there was a picture of a castle I asked her who lived there she replied- Santa

Keira is usually a fantastic sleeper, but one night she kept waking up crying. The next morning Randy said to her :"Keira what was going on last night"
Keira replied: "I was scared, binky, and bear were scared too"

Yesterday at story time the teacher asked what the kids wanted to be when the grew up. Keira looked at her and said "um, I'm a princess"

3 comments:

Jenae said...

Keira and Siena are two princesses in a pod! We need to get these two together!

Alexandra said...

we need to hang out! we miss you guys and I can't believe little tiny keira is 2! yikes! call us when you guys have time so we can do something fun.

Unknown said...

Man it seems like she is growing up so fast! I can't believe she is talking so much! We miss you guys! Hope all is well.