The other day Randy and I were driving in the car with Keira. She was throwing the biggest fit, just going on and on. Randy said, "wouldn't it be nice if our car was like a limo and we could just put up a partition." Just a thought!
I have often thought about that myself!!! It would be amazing! :) I guess our little mini van with Shelby in the back is as good as we can get right now! hehe
That would be nice, i could just throw mitch behind it! he he he jk. Hey Alanna, could you send me some wk outs for mom when you get a chance? Hope all is well!
3 comments:
Yes! That would be nice!
I have been thinking about you guys because of all the ice/snow storms back there...How are you doing?
I have often thought about that myself!!! It would be amazing! :) I guess our little mini van with Shelby in the back is as good as we can get right now! hehe
That would be nice, i could just throw mitch behind it! he he he jk. Hey Alanna, could you send me some wk outs for mom when you get a chance? Hope all is well!
Post a Comment