So I got tagged on facebook to do this. I am supposed to write 25 random things about myself. To be honest I couldn't figure out how to do it on facebook-yes I am that dumb when it comes to computer stuff. Anyway I thought it was fun so I decided to do it on the blog. I 'm not tagging anyone though, but if you want to play along go for it.
1. like stated before i struggle with technology-i can't even text-it takes me so long to write one sentence!
2. I LOVE sugar, it is my weakness. Jelly beans, candy corn, conversation hearts, love them all.
3. I am a exercise fanatic-I actually enjoy it and feel guilty if I miss a day.
4. I wish I had more time to try new projects, there are so many things I want to learn how to do.
5. I am bad about comparing myself to other people in all aspects of my life.
6. I am madly in love with my husband and am in awe of him everyday and the sacrifices he makes for our family.
7. On a side note I am human and sometimes we drive each other crazy.
8. i am a home body
9. I HATE clutter, in my home everything has a place.
10. I really don't like to cook, but I do it.
11. I love going on dates with Randy, but we don't do it enough. Babysitters are expensive!
12. I love being a mom, I never thought it would bring me so much joy.
13. Keira is one of the funniest people i know. At least ten times a day she makes me laugh out loud.
14. I love that Keira is so girly, it is fun to dress up and be a princess.
15. I hate messy homes, I am clean freak.
16. I hate when I go to the movies and people talk or kick my seat, but I think everyone hates that.
17. I love some pretty trashy shows, embarrassed to admit. You know the Bachelor, the City, Grey's Anatomy.
18. I wish I had a better wardrobe
19.wish i had a better body to go in the clothes i do have
20. Love my family so much and never feel i get enough time with them
21. never thought i say it, but i do miss Logan
22. love rainy low key days
23. my favorite place to vacation is the BEACH
24. i am in desperate need of a vacation and hope to take a couple this summer
25. I am really glad I'm done with this i was running out of things to say.
2 comments:
what's better than the bachelor?! i love it too. and, tonight is the 'women tell all.' boo yah!!
i'm so not a dramatic girl that thrives on drama, that's why it's so baffling and *entertaining* to see such grown up girls do so on the show.:) laughable how dumb they are.
oh yeah, and whatever on #19. are you for real? girls would kill for your body.
Post a Comment