Keira is going to give us a run for our money. She is too quick witted for her own good.
The other day I said to her "I love you baby girl" she replied with a whole lot of attitude "I'm not a baby I'm a BIG GIRL and I am so pretty."
We went out to lunch today and Keira would not eat her sandwich only her fries. I told her "Princesses eat grilled cheese" she said "I'm a dancing princess" my reply "well dancing princesses eat grilled cheese" of course she had a witty ATTITUDE filled comeback "no mom dancing princesses eat french fries"
Really what are we going to do with her!
3 comments:
Oh boy! Good Luck! She is such a cutie!
Let her wear her same princess dress morning and night for four days straight. That's what I do.
...It's been a rough week, ha ha!
Haha -- that's funny. It just gets even better the older they get. I swear Cambree will say things that a 13 yr old should be saying, not a 3 yr old.
Post a Comment