Tuesday, March 31, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANDY

Tomorrow April 1st is Randy's 28th birthday. In honor of him I want to share 28 things that I love about him.
1. He is one of the kindest, most loving people I know.
2. He is an amazing husband, he treats me better than I deserve
3. He would do anything for his family, his actions show that
4. He is such a GREAT DAD, he always takes time for Keira and is so fun with her
5. He is HOT
6. I love that he is so passionate about flying, it is inspiring
7. I love the way he loves me so unconditionally
8. He is funny and can always make me laugh even when I don't feel like it
9. His ambition
10. His testimony and commitment to the Gospel
11. His sense of adventure
12. That he is easygoing because I'm not and he balances me out
13. That he is willing to play princesses with Keira and dance with her and knows all the words to "I know you" from sleeping beauty.
14. He is so handy, I swear he can fix anything
15. That he is willing to do anything to support his family
16. He listens to me when I just need to talk
17. sense of commitment to what he does and says he will do
18. His honesty
19. That he helps me around the house and lets me sleep in
20. his eyes
21. that he strives everyday to be better and do better
22. that he loves his family so much and always takes time for them
23. he is such a great friend to people, truly there for them
24. that he makes me want to be better
25. that he is proud of who he is and is so genuine
26. His respect for me and for others
27. That his eyes light up when he sees me and Keira
28. HIM- i just love him and everything about him

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANDY! WE LOVE YOU.

6 comments:

allegra said...

HAPPY BDAY RANDY! #23: agreed. i remember him giving us both such big hugs, waiting for us outside the temple, and being such a nice person to EVERYONE around him in the college days.

i have a picture of you coming to mine and dan's first married couple's apt when we first moved in...it's a hilarious picture of you b/c you're doing something wacky. being a maynard. dan and i laugh every time we see it. i'll email it on over. hopefully it will give you a good laugh on your bday.

dan says happy bday too, Randy!

allegra said...

p.s. at least he's moved on from playing "sword fights" with dan to playing and dancing like a princess. definitely a step up, my friend:)

Adrianne said...

Happy Birthday, Randy! What are you all doing to celebrate? Hope it's a great day! The BIG 2-8!!! Enjoy!!! xx

Ashley said...

He is such a great friend, Happy Birthday Randy! (Yesterday...)

Candi said...

Happy Birthday! We miss you guys!

Jenae said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you Alanna. You're sweet, Randy is lucky to have you. How are you two?