Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Extravaganza

We had a really fun Easter holiday. We started out the festivities on Saturday with a ward Easter egg hunt. Keira loved it, she got the hang of it pretty quickly. When we got home she made us re-hide the eggs so she could find them again. By Sunday she was an expert for Mussie and Papa's Easter egg hunt. She got so much candy-unfortunately I have been the one eating . I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.










5 comments:

Brian and Jaime said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. She is such a cutie!!! miss you guys. We are in our house you will have to come visit soon. love jai

J.Frey said...

She is growing up so fast! She is a beautiful little girl now! Happy Easter!

allegra said...

she's a doll face. i feel bad for you randy. you're going to have to spend most of your 40's fighting off her male suitors. it's inevitable.

happy easter from us in beantown. hope all is well

Candi said...

She is just too cute! It looks like you had a lot of fun. I can't wait to see her again.. exactly when will that be? :)

Ashley said...

Oh that sweet girl! I'm dying over the headband...the rain boots...the basket. So cute!