Keira is really into princesses right now. However she can not decide which one she is. Yesterday while playing she went to the ball, lost her glass slipper then pricked her finger and fell asleep. I had to fight the dragon then wake her up with a kiss. Oh the wonderful world of make believe, don't you just love little girls!
6 comments:
So fun! That's why I need a girl next!
That is so cute. She makes a beautiful princess.
Oooh, boy. We are in full-fledged princess mode here as well. How much fun would those two girls have together right now?!? I love her princess dress, does she want to wear it every day?
Man - I wish we lived closer. Cambree and Kiera would have a ball together. Cambree puts on her princess dress, shoes, and jewelry at least once a day :)
hey, at least you didn't have to get in the water, pretending to be a fish while singing "part of your world." my little sister natalie was OBSESSED with the little mermaid. i'm glad Keira is more of the cinderella and sleeping beauty type. much easier to reenact. :)
what a cutie. i wouldn't know anything about dress-ups?!! max would rather shed all his clothes and strut in the nude while throwing a ball into our faces. couldn't be more different! and i'm glad. that he doesn't like dress ups, that is. dan would NOT approve.
By the way, I don't think I ever emailed you to say thanks for the graduation card for Justin. Truly, so thoughtful. You guys are great friends, we miss ya.
Justin was mapquesting last night to see how far away from you guys we'll be here in a few weeks. It's...actually not that close, ha ha! But we'd love to see you guys sometime soon.
Post a Comment