This weekend was an exciting Weekend. I got to go to San Francisco this Weekend to see the Marriage of our good family friend Rob to his beautiful bride Adrienne. I think they tried to make it a great reception for me because the reception was at a Airport Museum. Then the Bride and Groom left the wedding in a Helicopter.

Uncle Bill Murray was kind enough to allow us to stay in his apartment in downtown San Francisco. This picture was taken from his window of the apartment of the Bay Bridge.
Our Family took one day and went for a nice ride from pier 39 to the Golden Gate Bridge and back. We had a great time. We had to rent a couple bikes and had to be trained how to ride a bike.
The Golden Gate Bridge and I. It wouldn't be a picture if there wasn't a Lifferth trying to get into the background of the photo.
1 comment:
We are so glad that you enjoyed the wedding and were so glad that you could come. Love your blog guys!
Post a Comment