For those who know me you know I am one of the least crafty people there are. So when I decided to embark on a project I think Randy's first thought was "here we go". Somehow I always rope him in to helping me. This project was no different. I had him running to Michael's, wal-mart, and craft stores what a trooper. In the end it was fun and I did feel a sense of accomplishment. Watch out Martha Stewart here I, I mean we come!
Here is Randy trying to drill holes in to the baseball cards for me. I bought
this tool made by the pro herself Martha Stewart!

Randy decided that was ridiculous and taking way to long so he
pulled out the big guns.

Here is the finished project. My cute little magnet picture holder.
I have to give creative credit to my sister-in-law Brenda for the idea.
2 comments:
I love the look on Randy's face in the first picture - not a happy camper :) It was great talking to you today and I can't wait to see you in September!
Hey, you're much more crafty than me! Are you going to make it to Alicia's wedding? Want to go in on a gift together? You're going to Phoenix right?
Post a Comment