Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Return of Rapture boy and Little Raptor Girl!

For those of you who remember, I use to tease my older sister Trisha by acting like a raptor. She really hated it when raptor boy would attack her. Well Trisha I have bad news, he is back with a partner in crime.

7 comments:

Alicia Steere said...

That is so funny!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

You look just like a raptor. I'm scared and I'm in California.

Brian and Jaime said...

That is the most adorable thing that I have ever seen. She is so cute!!!! :) Randy too ;)

allegra said...

oh randy and cute keira. you guys totally made our saturday morning!! Dan, Max and I are sitting here in awe of your mad dinosaur skills and we all got a good laugh in. Max thinks you're the bomb, Keira. he is now trying to mimic your skillz, with not the same success:) :) Randy, you're hilarious!

love the george trio.

Jenae said...

That's hilarious! I like Keira's better, no offense Randy.

Brett and Rachel said...

We loved it! What great fun!

Unknown said...

Well Randy i thought yours was strange but oh Kiera's was just adorable! You have taught her well! I can't wait to see you guys!