Randy, Alanna, Keira, & Braden
Hours huh? Did she get a ring around her sweet little cheeks? :) That's really exciting!PS. Maybe you should call me back before I die!
Exciting times! It is SO worth it though, hang in there!!!
Yea! you will be so excited when it is all over! Ryker is to the point where I dont even have to take him into the any more. He does it all by himself. They learn way fast. Huge step to getting bigger! we need to get together this summer.
So Cute, I love how you put priceless. Siena is pooped trained, not pee. It's a process at our house. May the mommy force of patience be with you!
We are about to embark on the same journey with Sam. What fun!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hours huh? Did she get a ring around her sweet little cheeks? :) That's really exciting!
PS. Maybe you should call me back before I die!
Exciting times! It is SO worth it though, hang in there!!!
Yea! you will be so excited when it is all over! Ryker is to the point where I dont even have to take him into the any more. He does it all by himself. They learn way fast. Huge step to getting bigger! we need to get together this summer.
So Cute, I love how you put priceless. Siena is pooped trained, not pee. It's a process at our house. May the mommy force of patience be with you!
We are about to embark on the same journey with Sam. What fun!
Post a Comment