Well I thought if he can build toy cars why not see if he can build a airplane. So I sent Grandpa Lifferth the dimensions of the plane that I flew at Comair. And low and behold he did it again. My Grandpa hand carved this exact replica (to scale) of the Canadair Regional Jet that I flew at Comair. Then I hand painted the airplane to match the Comair Delta Connection paint scheme. So here is some pictures of the Finished Project.




Thank Grandpa this is one of my most prized possessions.
Randy
3 comments:
Very cool.
That is amazing!!
pretty dang sweet. i'm sure braden will love it one day too! although maybe you don't want him to. he'll probably destroy it, knowing how rough boys are.
dan came home the other day with a little toy 787 plane from boeing to give to max. he was thrilled to say the least. although it's made of plastic and no where near as cool as this one, he thought it was the bomb.
boys are so fun. i can't wait to see your little dude grow up into an airplane loving little man.:)
Post a Comment