Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Daddy Daughter Trip

Randy and Keira headed out to Utah for some father daughter bonding time . They had such a great time I thought they might not come back. Keira loved seeing all her cousins, Aunts and Uncles, and Grandma and Grandpa. I got to spend some one on one time with my little guy I never thought I could love a chubby, toothless bald guy so much!

Keira's cousin Kate celebrated her 6th birthday with an ice cream party. Kate got to create her own flavor and all the kids helped making "Kate's Brownie Ice Cream"


Keira and Grandpa during a little Karaoke


I love this picture. What you can't see is that Randy is reading a Barbie book.
I love how into it Braylon and Carson are.



Carson, Braylon, Mikaela, and Keira.
Keira loved meeting her newest cousin Mikaela.





1 comment:

allegra said...

randy looks great with a barbie book in his hands:)
what a cute daddy!