Randy, Alanna, Keira, & Braden
Swimming is so fun. I just signed Sam up for lessons so he won't be such a dare devil this summer.
That looks like so much fun. I love your parents! I hope you are doing good. love ya
Looks like so much fun! What a fun grandpa!
He looks like he's having more fun than they are. Grandpas are so fun. I think having grandkids makes them 30 years younger!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Swimming is so fun. I just signed Sam up for lessons so he won't be such a dare devil this summer.
That looks like so much fun. I love your parents! I hope you are doing good. love ya
Looks like so much fun! What a fun grandpa!
He looks like he's having more fun than they are. Grandpas are so fun. I think having grandkids makes them 30 years younger!
Post a Comment