Monday, July 26, 2010

Bear Lake

Last week we took a last minute trip to Utah. We weren't sure if Randy could get the time off, but it all worked out. Unfortunately we only had time to see family. It is always so hard trying to cram everything in. We spent three days in Bear Lake, it was absolutely beautiful. Keira as always had so much fun with all her cousins. We enjoyed skiing, tubing, and just playing and visiting. We also got to spend some time with my brother Brian and his family. It was a quick visit to Utah, but well worth it.
Grandpa with most of the grand-kids.

Randy skiing.
I also attempted skiing and was pretty proud of myself. I got up on my third try.





Enjoying the trampoline






Mikaela-doesn't she have the cutest little face.



Carson loved Braden. He was so cute with him.



This little guy has totally stolen my heart. He has me wrapped around his finger.



Keira is a professional passenger. She and Braden did so great on the flight. I was so nervous flying with two kids, but I couldn't have asked for a better experience.





3 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I'm so bad at doing anything behind a boat. I can never hold on. Congrats on getting up on your 3rd try and traveling with 2. I'm not looking forward to that day (Sam likes to run as fast as he can away from me and gets lost). We'll see how it goes come LoToJa.

Brian and Jaime said...

Hey me and the boys were at the lake too. we probably just missed each other. MISS you

Unknown said...

I love those pics! That was so much fun, i'm glad you guys could come!