Randy, Alanna, Keira, & Braden
That is super cute. Ada loves when we blow on her tummy too. He laughs louder though. She's still a dainty girl.
That's no laugh...it's a scream!!! He is super cute. It's been way too long. We'll have to get together soon.
I know it sounds like he is screaming, but that is Keira in the back round making that awful sound.
So Cute! I'm so glad you guys came to Bear Lake it was good to see all of you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is super cute. Ada loves when we blow on her tummy too. He laughs louder though. She's still a dainty girl.
That's no laugh...it's a scream!!! He is super cute. It's been way too long. We'll have to get together soon.
I know it sounds like he is screaming, but that is Keira in the back round making that awful sound.
So Cute! I'm so glad you guys came to Bear Lake it was good to see all of you!
Post a Comment