Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mom's Time Out

I feel so lucky to have such wonderful friends.
I feel even luckier that I got to spend four days with some of my closest friends in San Francisco. I love getting together with these girls. I love that I feel nineteen again when I with them, I love that although we are all in different places in our lives we still can talk and laugh for hours, I love that even though a year or longer may go by without seeing them it feels like no time has passed when I am with them. Some if not most of my favorite memories in college are with these amazing girls. I consider myself very lucky to have such wonderful, lasting friendships. We had so much fun in San Francisco. We enjoyed shopping, sightseeing and lots of great food. I think I had the best bowl of clam chowder I have ever had at Boudin's on Pier 39. I had my first experience with Moroccan food, which was surprisingly good. Unfortunately for the people of San Fran we also did a little Karaoke. Needless to say I don't think any of us should quit our day jobs. We had such a great time I can't wait for the next trip. While I was there I finally got to meet Adrienne Warner a honoree lifferth. It was so nice to get spend time with her and her wonderful family. She was so kind to pick me up from the airport and hang out with me all day.
This trip was a much needed time out for mom! Jenae, melissa, michelle, tori, Jen, Candi, Andrea, and me. This is at Jen's parents home. They were so kind to let us stay in their home.

Candi, me, and Jen enjoying the spirit of Morocco


We all got pedicures. It was so relaxing, I could of stayed there all day.


Candi, Jen, Melissa, and Tori hanging out in Santa Cruz









4 comments:

Candi said...

We are one good-looking bunch ;)That was lots of fun! I miss everyone already :( Can't wait for next year! Love you tons!!!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

So glad you had a great trip. It was fun to finally meet you. Come back to SF anytime :)

Melissa P said...

That was a great trip! You are so right -- no matter how much time passes, we seem to just pick up like no time missed at all and have a good time.

Andrea Nicholas said...

Ditto! I can't wait for next year... Michelle and I will start planning in asap!