Every Fall season we can't wait to visit the local
pumpkin patches and farms. There is nothing better than apple cider,
carmel apples and picking out the perfect
pumpkins.



Braden didn't know what to make of all the animals. He just kept smiling.
Keira was a little
cautious this year, but still loved seeing the animals.
4 comments:
Looks like Keira found a good one Braden is getting so big!
Wow, for the first time I can see how much those two kiddos look like each other! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks, I'm already planning what we'll do, what we'll eat, how to get rid of kids so WE can play! :)
Oh, how fun! We're in Utah for Christmas and hope you'll be there too! We need to meet Braden before he goes on a mission!
Aloha Kentucky Lifferth's,
This blog is awesome, I just caught up on all the news, and happenings with your family! Just wanted to say "Howdy." We miss all our family there. I'm sure Keira and Braden are big enough to go surfing in Waikiki. Come for a visit. Ciao B.K.
Post a Comment