Sunday, May 29, 2011

What the Deck!!!

The first project of the summer is complete!


With some help from my Dad and Randy's dad(he was nice enough to fly out to help) Randy built us a beautiful deck. The kids absolutely love it and it is so nice to be able to eat outside. Our first cook out was interrupted by tornado warnings however.




The before pictures




my dad and Randy digging the holes.

The completed project
Randy did such an awesome job with it. I was really proud of him.



Braden and Keira love the slide (thanks grandma and grandpa).

They could play on it for hours. I have to say it has been the neighborhood attraction.





5 comments:

J.Frey said...

That looks awesome! Finished just in time for summer! And I hope the tornados stay away!

Melissa said...

That looks amazing...Randy did a really good job! I know my kids would love the slide so that was a smart thing to add.

Jessica said...

That is awesome - the slide is totally the best thing ever! Good work!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

That slide really made it cool! I'm so impressed! Go Handymen!

allegra said...

the slide ROCKS! how cool is that?? It looks fabulous! Go Randy!