Sunday, September 4, 2011

Stay-cation

A couple of weeks ago my brother Brian and his family came for a visit. It truly was a vacation at home. We had an action packed week full of non-stop fun and activity. I absolutely love being together as a family and getting to spend quality time together. While they were here we enjoyed pool parties, food, a pie baking contest, a camp out, splash parks, and my favorite a date night with all the adults (we saw the movie the Help, I highly recommend it, it was great). We had such a great time. My only complaint-the time went by to quickly.




Keira jumping off the board, she has gotten so brave this year. Sometimes a little to brave for mom, she makes me so nervous sometimes.



This is at the splash park, Keira is always striking a pose.


Braden loved the slide at the park, he must have gone down it a million times.




My cute nephew Carson







Is she not the cutest thing, this little girl has my heart.








They also had paddle boats at the park. I forgot how hard it is to paddle those things, maybe it was the load of kids on the back- I'll blame it on that.









Braden and his Mussie, he adores her.





Braylon my cute nephew, he has the cutest freckles.






My little guy is such a thrill seeker, he loved the slip in slide. My dad would just toss him down it. He went again and again and again. He spent over an hour going down it.




We went on a ferry ride across the Ohio River. The kids loved it, probably because we went across the river to get some ice cream.




We had such a fun time, it was a nice way to wrap up the summer.




1 comment:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I need to get my kids a slip and slide. I'm sure it would be a hit.