Thursday, September 22, 2011

Stuck in the Middle

Sorry little man. It looks like your going to be stuck in the middle of two girls. Yep, that is correct. We are having a GIRL!!! My brother told Braden he can come and live with him, because he knows how hard it is to be stuck in the middle of two girls. I think Braden will be able to hold his own. Keira was so excited when we told her. She said " Yeah, a baby sister. She can sleep in my room, play with my toys, wear my clothes and my underwear." I'm sure she will be singing a different tune a year from now. Randy and I are very excited and are looking forward to welcoming our new addition in February.

10 comments:

J.Frey said...

Awesome! Congrats guys!

Teah said...

Yay!! Congratulations! Didn't even know you were expecting. Hope you are feeling great!

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!

allegra said...

great news! congrats Lifferths!!

sewingstacey said...

I never thought about how your set-up with children is exactly like the set-up that you grew up in. That is pretty amazing...I have to say. SOOO excited for you guys!!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

That's so exciting. Yeah for 2 girls and lucky Braden in the middle!!!

Brett and Rachel said...

So excited for you! Congratulations from 2 boys and 2 girls!

Peter said...

That is fantastic news! Congratulations, Alanna & Randy! xo

Adrianne said...

The comment from "Peter" was actually from me - Dree! I didn't realize I was signed in under his name! I'm sure Peter sends his congratulations as well. :)

Ashley said...

That is so crazy that you'll have the exact family you grew up with! How fun, I'm so excited to meet her. Congratulations!