Kylie was born January 25th at 11:26 am.
She weighed in at 8lbs 6.2oz 21 inches (my biggest baby)
She is doing wonderfully, we are so glad she is finally here.



The kids came to see her, they just loved her.

I said to Keira, "what do you think of your baby sister" she replied
"she is perfect, she looks like me"

Braden was all smiles like usual, he just kept pointing at her saying, "baby Kylie"
more updates and pics to come later.
11 comments:
Kylie is adorable, I love the pictures with Keira and Braden they are both so cute and grown up. Congrats again
Congratulations!! She is adorable!
Congrats! She looks beautiful. Can 't believe you have three now!
What a cute little family. Congratulations and way to go Alana!
Yay! Congratulaions! I have been wondering if you had the baby. She is beautiful!
Congratulations! I may just remember her birthday because it's the same as Cade's! She's beautiful, just the the rest of your family!
Congratulations! She's adorable! I hope everyone is doing well & that these next few months can be a breeze for you :)
She is beautiful just like her big sister. Congrats!
What a cute baby you guys. Congrats from Dan and I!!!
Congratulations Alanna! There's nothing better than having a newborn in your home. Enjoy! xo
Post a Comment