Our Sweet Keira turned five on December 2nd (yes I realize I am very behind on blogging). We had a party for her a couple of weeks later with all her church and school friends. When I asked Keira what kind of party she wanted she told me she wanted to dress up and wanted it to be fancy-I did my best. It was fun to throw her a party and see her interact with all her friends.
She wanted cupcakes this year with pink frosting-I have to say cupcakes are the way to go, much easier than making a cake.
The one thing that she did insist on was that there would be dancing at her party.
All the little girls were so cute dressed up, it really was fun.We love our Keira, I am still having a difficult time believing that she is five. Keira is are sweet and sassy little girl. She is a huge help to me and a great big sister. Keira has a funny sense of humor and makes us laugh all the time. We are so grateful she is a part of our family.

1 comment:
Way to go Alanna! Your blog surprised me too when you said she was 5! Where has time gone!
Post a Comment