Ahhhhh! Congratulations! SUCH great news! What a sweetie. There's nothing like a little baby boy (yes, I'm bias, I know). Enjoy this special time. xoxo, Peter, Dree & Charlie.
I can't believe it, you lucky, lucky duck missing out on that last month of pregnancy. Well, I'm glad you guys weren't driving home from our place this week :) Your instinct was right. And actually, you're glad we weren't there. Lots of puking girls around here this week. Why I am I saying this, ha ha, let's focus on new babies! Congratulations!!!!
11 comments:
Congratulation!! I guess Braden heard me when I said you might not make it to your date on Wed. Glad everything went well. Can't wait to see him.
Oh that is so exciting! What a great update, so soon after his birth! :) Hope you are all doing well. 4 weeks early? How nice! :)
Awww that is soo neat!! You're very own little Valentine. So glad everyone's doing well. Congrats!!
Wahoo! That is so fun! We cant wait to meet him! Love ya!
oh my goodness! he is beautiful!! Congrats! What a surprise! I'm glad everyone is doing ok!
Ahhhhh! Congratulations! SUCH great news! What a sweetie. There's nothing like a little baby boy (yes, I'm bias, I know). Enjoy this special time. xoxo, Peter, Dree & Charlie.
I can't believe it, you lucky, lucky duck missing out on that last month of pregnancy. Well, I'm glad you guys weren't driving home from our place this week :) Your instinct was right. And actually, you're glad we weren't there. Lots of puking girls around here this week. Why I am I saying this, ha ha, let's focus on new babies! Congratulations!!!!
Congrats! Same birthday as my dad!
Wow, I can't believe he's here already. I love all the hair, he's a cutie! I'll try and call you later when everything is a little more settled!
I love the name! I'm so glad they are both doing well. How exciting he came early and is so healthy!
HOW FUN!! Enjoy your new little boy!
Post a Comment