Monday, February 15, 2010

Braden

It all started Saturday morning. I was in denial most of the day, I was sure it was just braxton hicks or false labor. The contractions never stopped though, they just got more frequent and more intense. Randy finally convinced me that this was real labor and that we needed to go the hospital. We arrived at the hospital at 10:00pm and things started moving pretty quickly after that. Labor was pretty intense I got the epidural a little later than I wanted too. He was born a half hour later after receiving it so it never really took full effect. He came quick only 10 minutes of pushing and the little guy was out. I am still in shock that he is here so soon, but couldn't be happier. He is the best Valentine's day present I have ever received.















10 comments:

srorro said...

Super cute photos!! Did your sister take them? They look so professional! I so wish I could come and see you guys, but with the snowstorm and a not-so-reliable car....it's a no-go. Maybe I'll just bring you dinner when you get home and sneak a peak then. Take care of yourself while in the hospital. It is definitely easier there than at home... when there are two kids to take care of. <3

srorro said...

That was supposed to be a heart at the end...

Adrianne said...

I am in love! Keep the photos coming! xo

Teah said...

Oh my, he is so cute.

Brian and Jaime said...

What a super special valentine. I am so excited for you, glad everything went good and you are doing well. Congrats!! he is so cute, Love the pictures!!!

Tim and Melissa said...

Congrats! 4 weeks early?!? I'm glad that he is healthy and you are doing well. He is darling! Love the name!!

Melanie and Spencer said...

Congrats you guys, He is a cutie, We are so happy for you and we are glad that everyone is doing well. Wish we could come see him

Tami said...

Congrats! I am glad all went well. What a great name you chose.

Janae said...

He is adorable! Congrats--4 weeks early and doing so well, what a blessing!

Jenae said...

What a cutie! You and Randy will love having a boy! Give me a call when you have a chance!