Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Valentine's Day Party

The Thursday before Valentine's Day my mom had a party for the grand kids. They all had so much fun eating, playing games, and going on a scavenger hunt. My mom always makes the holidays so special and fun.
The table was decorated so cute.

Heart shaped pizza for lunch.

Valentine's day wouldn't be complete without sugar cookies.


Keira and I striking a pose- it is weird to think I went into labor two day later. Randy and I never did get to go on our Valentine's date-maybe in a couple of months.




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy smokes your mom goes all out! That looks amazing! We need more pictures of that new little Lifferth!

M D T and G said...

You looked adorable pregnant. It's so weird we were both due the same time and both had our babies early. Congrats on the little guy. He looks so cute!

Brian and Jaime said...

your mom is so stinking adorable!!!!! miss you guys cant wait to meet the little one.

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Looks yummy! I love pizza and sugar cookies!

Alicia Steere said...

Oh my goodness, you looked so good for being about ready to pop! What a cute party!