Friday, March 5, 2010

Snug as a Bug in a Rug

My two little cuddle bugs!



6 comments:

Brian and Jaime said...

oh my that is adorable!!! what cuties!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Awww. She must be loving her new brother. Hopefully she's being really helpful too.

Melissa said...

So cute...I love that he is smiling in the picture!!

Melanie and Spencer said...

That is SO CUTE!!!!

texaspencers said...

Congratualtions Lifferth's!!! Braden is sooo cute (and great name :) What a cute big sister as well! Take care ya'll!

Auntie Aubrey :)

Anonymous said...

Alanna - I have loved looking at your pics of the kids. The baby is adorable and Keira is so big now! I posted to your FB page but know you don't get on very often - so I thought I'd try you here. Call me when you get a moment. Curious if/when you're coming back to Ideal/Professional. I miss you!
Lynn